20 Blake St, North Perth
OUTSTANDING APPEAL AND CHARACTER FULLY RESTOREDBeautifully turned out, it's an absolute pleasure to show this spectacular 1925 fully restored three-storey Federation family home. Sitting in a quiet leafy street in the best part of North Perth, with Menora, Coolbinia and Mt Lawley close by, this property has everything the modern family with discerning tastes could ever want or need.
It's a three-storey home that has dual street frontages for optimum convenience, and is close to public transport and a short walk to caf strips. As an extension to your easy-care reticulated gardens, your backyard overlooks a protected private park.
The natural light throughout this house enhances all the fully renovated and charismatic features, including: high ceilings. Polished parquet and jarrah flooring. Skirting boards. French doors. Fireplaces. Picture rails and architraves. Leadlight windows. Complimentary window treatments and light fittings.
Your five-bedroom, two and half bathroom, three-storey home also features:
* Full reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* Lots of living space, with a family room, games room and separate dining
* A modern gourmet kitchen with all the culinary conveniences and top of the range stainless steel appliances, including a freestanding 900mm wide gas oven, rangehood, and dishwasher, with wooden cabinetry, glass panelled doors, and bevelled drawers and cupboards.
* A master bedroom and an upstairs parents' retreat which is certain to impress with its vaulted ceiling, floor to ceiling windows , with city views
* Luxury bathrooms with double showerheads, a claw foot bath, and complimentary timber vanities
Additional must-have luxuries include:
* A wine cellar
* A laundry chute
* A full-size commercial bar in the hub of the downstairs entertainment zone
* Security alarm
* Lockup garage, and a two-car carport with lockable gates
* Dual street frontage
* Easy-care fully reticulated gardens
Situated in an exceptionally desired and convenient location, with excellent access to private schools, shopping centre, and public transport, this home will impress, captivate, and charm you. The rent has been heavily reduced, as the property was previously rented for $850 per week, your opportunity to get in while rents are affordable.