7/182 Loftus St, North Perth
26-May-2018 10:45AM to 11:00AM
CITY LIVING AT ITS BESTYou have to view this property in person to truly appreciate how different it is from every other 1 bed apartment on the market! City Views and a walk to everything location, this is sure to become the new starting point for all of your great nights out.
In a small group of 8, this property offers a true "townhouse living" experience. Private parking at your door step. Double doors to your private stairwell which only leads to your home. That stunning, private terrace with incredible city views and so much more.
Home Open parking available in the two visitor bays located at top and bottom of driveway or on Tennyson Street across the road.
Great features include;
- Good sized bedroom with built in robes
- Separate dining area
- Large open lounge
- Galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benches
- Separate laundry. Not just a washing machine crammed into the bathroom.
- Speaking of the bathroom it's well equipped with good natural light.
- Huge 17m2 terrace with timber ceiling and those Perth city views. You have to inspect this property to truly appreciate the outlook!
- Undercover parking right at your front door.
- Private storeroom.
- 2 reverse cycle Air Conditioners. Bedroom and Living area.
- Solar electricity.
- Video intercom.
- 2 minutes from the cafe strips in North Perth, Leederville or Mount Hawthorn
- Friends can park on site ( if available ), Loftus Street ( non peak ) or on Tennyson, just metres away.