8 Flinders St, Mount hawthorn
IT STANDS OUT FROM THE CROWD!Spectacular fully restored and renovated 1925 Mt Hawthorn property giving you all the charm of originality fused with modern elegance and contemporary essential touches that make this a family home that stands out from the crowd.
With jarrah floorboards and high ceilings throughout, this Flinders Street property will please on so many levels. Not only will you be walking distance to private schools and the local Mez Shopping Centre, along with all the benefits of Mt Hawthorn's boutique retail and caf/restaurant outlets, you'll have space to live the life you want with 3 bedrooms, separate study, 2 bathrooms, 3 WCs and the possibility of a 4th bedroom which is currently used as a formal lounge.
You'll have massive open plan family, meals and kitchen areas with French doors leading to an utterly sophisticated decked and cedar lined alfresco area.
Your superbly chic and elegant kitchen includes plenty of cupboard and work space with Corian benchtops and soft-close drawers. Plus, stainless steel dishwasher, electric oven, gas cooktop and canopy rangehood.
This truly wonderful home also gives you
- Ducted aircon
- King-sized Master Bedroom with WIR and an ensuite with 4-door vanity, porcelain inset basin and clear glass shower with hobless recess
- Bedroom 2 is double sized and semi-ensuite access to the main bathroom
- Bedroom 3 is double sized with a full length inbuilt WIR
- Bedroom 4 or formal lounge is a large and elegant room with a fireplace
- Separate study
- Main bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and full-size vanity
- Separate laundry offers linen storage and a 3rd WC and also leads outside to the rear of the property.
- 5KW Solar System
- Gardens are low maintenance and a gardener is included in the rent price.
THIS ONE HAS GOT TO BE ON YOUR LIST. IT WON'T DISAPPOINT.