4/35 Waverley St, Dianella
Price: $299,000 - $319,000
22-Apr-2018 11:15AM to 11:45AM
GREAT BUYING FOR ALL TYPES OF BUYERS!This 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom updated, efficient and super-maintained villa is a delight to market. Will suit the many different circumstances of all buyer types.
Renovated in the last few years, with an updated spick-and-span bathroom, a ship-shape kitchen, and a gorgeous rear easy-care decked and private patio, features include:
- Laminated flooring throughout the living areas
- 70sqm of living space with separate meals and lounge areas
- High, raked ceilings in the lounge room, offering light and spaciousness
- The renovated kitchen is fitted with a gas stove top, canopy rangehood, built-in overhead cupboards, and looks out onto the gorgeous rear entertainment/patio area
- The master bedroom includes built-in robes and is located directly next to the renovated bathroom
- The updated bathroom includes a twin-sized shower with full glass screen, and a new vanity with an inset square ceramic basin
- Separate WC
- The laundry has its own separate access from the rear of the property
If you're an investor, the property was renting for $280 per week up until late last year. If you're a first-time homebuyer - it's in the right price-range for you. If you're a downsizer - ditto. If you're a retiree, this is the perfect property for you as it's low maintenance.
Situated in a pleasant complex with 8 Visitor Bays and only 50 metres to parklands, 450 metres to Dianella Plaza and 300 metres to bus pick-up and set-down, what are you waiting for?