30/15 Jugan St, Mount hawthorn
Price: $479,000 - $499,000
ELEGANT, AFFORDABLE CITY LIVINGIt's not often you can enter the Mt Hawthorn area with a satisfactorily sized property at this entry price.
Located only minutes from the city, with easy access to the freeway and train station, your heart's going to fall for this tastefully decorated home. It's elegant inside and out. It's light, bright, airy. It's a townhouse you will fall in love with.
All living and entertaining areas are situated downstairs, with the 3 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs.
Not only will its charm touch your heart with its great features, it's also the prefect lock-up-and-leave property, so if it's security and low maintenance you're looking for - you've just found it.
What you'll get:
- A renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboards and Ceaserstone benchtops
- Stainless-steel appliances including a wall oven, gas cooktop and canopy rangehood
- Tiling and hardwood laminated floors throughout the living and wet areas
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in all bedrooms and downstairs living areas
- All sizeable bedrooms have built-in robes
There's a spacious and low-maintenance patio area under the main roof, and a lockable storage room is located at the rear of the property.
You'll get your own single undercover car space, with an additional car space for your use in front of the townhouse.
The strata fees are a low $490 per quarter, and a gardener is provided to maintain the common grounds.
The whole complex is very well looked after and has electronic gated security.
This is the time to get into the much-loved, much-revered Mt Hawthorn suburb while the entry-level market price is on your side!