7/182 Loftus St, North Perth
Price: $349,000 - $379,000
CITY LIVING AT ITS BEST...SITUATED IN COMPLEX OF ONLY 8You have to view this property in person to truly appreciate how different it is from every other 1 bed apartment on the market!
City Views and a walk to everything location, this is sure to become the new starting point for all of your great nights out. Situated in a small group of 8, this property offers a true "townhouse living" experience. Private parking is at your door step.
This property is currently rented until the End of January, so will suit an Investor in the short term and ready to move into as an owner occupier at the end of the lease.
- Double doors to your private stairwell which only leads to your home.
- A private terrace with incredible city views.
- Good sized bedroom with built in robes
- Separate dining area
- Large open lounge
- Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Separate laundry and not just a washing machine crammed into the bathroom.
- Speaking of the bathroom it's well equipped with good natural light.
- Huge 17m2 terrace with cedar style ceiling and those Perth city views.
- Undercover parking right at your front door.
- Private storeroom.
- 2 reverse cycle Air Conditioners located in the Bedroom and Living area.
- Solar electricity.
- Video intercom.
- 2 minutes from the cafe strips in North Perth, Leederville or Mount Hawthorn
- Friends can park on site ( if available ), Loftus Street ( non peak ) or on Tennyson, just metres away.
You have to inspect this property to truly appreciate the outlook!