12b Mabel St, North Perth
CITY VIEWS WITH CONVENIENCESet high on the hill is this low maintenance two storey home with views out to Perth City. Perfect for a busy day at work to be able to sit out on the balcony enjoying the scenery whilst having all the conveniences close by.
Your new home provides you 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms situated in a leafy leafy street in North Perth. This modern, spacious two-storey house is very well presented and just waiting for you to call it home.
With a fresh, neutral decor throughout, your home features an air-conditioned upstairs master bedroom with a walk-in-robe, ensuite, and your own private balcony with city views.
Downstairs you'll discover:
- Two more bedrooms, each with single built-in robes
- Separate lounge which can be your theatre room
- Spacious kitchen overlooking the meals area
- Upstairs study nook
- Split-system air conditioning units to the living areas and master bedroom
- Rear undercover courtyard with a beautiful polished wooden deck, plus a spa
- Fully reticulated with easy care garden beds
- A double remote-controlled garage
- Situated in the Mt Lawley High School Zone
You'll be only a few minutes' walk from cafes, restaurants and just a short drive from Beaufort Street in Mount Lawley, Oxford Street in Leederville and Scarborough Beach Road in Mount Hawthorn.
This is a home you don't want to miss. It has everything you need.